Carr Raleigh – Green
This amp has 2 small tolex tears, so we have priced it as B-stock. It is in perfect working order.
The Raleigh is a versatile practice/studio amp designed to deliver both pristine clean and heavily overdriven tones at usable volumes. The Raleigh’s styling pays homage to the funky practice amps of the late 50s and early 60s.
1-10 compact combo with Eminence Lil’ buddy hemp cone 10″ speaker
- 2 12AX7s, 1 EL-84 tube compliment
- Volume, Tone, Clean/Overdrive Toggle Switch, Master Volume controls
- 3 watts output
- Ideal for home and studio
- Glassy 60s blackface tones to juicy, sustained overdrive
- Optional two-tone covering
- Optional maple, cherry, or barn-wood pine front panels
- Available as a head