Henriksen JazzAmp 110 ER
- 1×10 combo
- 120 watts RMS @ 8-ohms
- plus reverb and tweeter
- weight: 25 lbs | 12 kgs
- When you need the Henriksen sound to extend into the upper harmonic ranges for the utmost in application flexibility: The Henriksen JazzAmp 110…with a switchable tweeter.
- For those who play two or more different type of guitars, the Henriksen JazzAmp 110 ER is a perfect working tool. An electric archtop and acoustic archtop? or flat-top? or nylon-string? No problem.
- Typical of Henriksen’s “less is more” way of thinking, the “voice” of the tweeter is easily controlled by simply adjusting the 3k and 10k knobs on the very effective 5-band EQ.
- On the other hand, if you want to use the JazzAmp 110 in standard non-ER mode, simply use the true bypass switch located on the back of the amp….and turn the tweeter off.
- On stage or in the studio, flip the tweeter switch “on” and turn the 3K and 10k EQ control up for more acoustic content; or turn those EQ controls down for “just a little more detail” in your string sound; or switch off the tweeter for that traditional “dark-yet-clear” Jazz tone.
- Size: 14″ X 14″ X 8 ½”
- Weight: about 25 pounds
- ..120 watts into internal speakers
- ..160 watts with additional 8-ohm cabinet
- 115/230v voltage selector switch
- Internal Speaker: Eminence® Beta-A 10
- Optional Speaker: Eminence Ragin Cajun
- Internal Tweeter: Eminence APT50
- Tweeter on|off switch: Switchcraft Mini-toggle
- Extension Speaker: 1/4″ Jack (8 ohm)
- Effects: Reverb
- Line Out: XLR Jack
- Construction: 11-ply Finland Birch plywood
- Covering: Tolex covering