PedalTrain – Classic 2
ABOUT CLASSIC 2
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-2, the Classic 2 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 96” of professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 2 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
Pedaltrain’s one-size-fits-all power supply mounting brackets (not included) are available for purchase as needed. (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
- 24 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches (60.9 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 3.24 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- 26 x 15.5 x 5 inches (66.04 x 39.37 x 12.7 cm)
- 4.67 lbs. (2.12 kg)Included:
- 96 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- VDL-MK (Voodoo Lab)
- UNI-MK (Universal)